A decision is needed
What should I do?
Award a lot, or just a few?
I’ve tried to find the easiest way,
Which isn’t easy at all, I must say…
How can I say one is better than the next?
Each one is different, I’m so perplexed…
So, although I’ve ‘kind of’ awarded three
Singling blogs out just isn’t me.
So, although the award I’ve received is great
The burden with it is a bit of a weight.
Instead of filling cyberspace with more awards
I’ll list some great blogs, for your records…
Kate Shrewsday writes some pretty amazing posts, linking seemingly unlinkable things together with great skill. Have a read, you will not be disappointed!
Lady Pen of Poems ‘n Stuff is the lady who made me a knight. Or a sir. Anyway, she is the creator of wonderful short poems ‘n stuff – including tales of fabulous dragons, gargoyles and witches. A great place to allow your imagination and thoughts to roam free!
Laura provides some unlikely explanations about various topics, such as staying calm when locked in a bathroom, the emergence of vampire bees, and several cat related postings. This paragraph does not do her justice – go check out her blog and see for yourself!
My long time blogging friend Bex has plenty to babble about in her blog-come-diary. She writes in a way that picks you up and sweeps you along, and throws in a few movie reviews along the way too!
The Laughing Housewife is a blog I have recently discovered along my little journey, and I am hooked. Tilly Bud has some funny posts over there!
And then there is Diane Henders, whose weekly posts always give me something to think about. Diane nominated me for the versatile blogger award, who was nominated by someone else. And Kate above was also nominated this week too.
So, there we have the fifteen ‘nominations’ from me. I obviously can’t nominate Diane back, so that means there are five others in the blurb above. Six divided by two is three, two plus three is five, and three multiplied by five is fifteen. I know it makes no sense at all, but hey, the numerology fits so who am I to argue?!?
The serious bit.
- Receiving the award wasn’t a burden, passing it on was.
- The five posts chosen above have not been picked at random, and some thought has gone in to choosing them. Three of the authors have been notified that I have nominated them, when I realised what I was cluttering up cyberspace.
- I recommend visiting the other blogs that are listed in my Blogs I Visit page, and although those blogs have not been mentioned here, they wouldn’t be on that page if I didn’t visit them.
- The Laughing Housewife (as of 29/09/11) is currently not on the Blogs I Visit page, but will be shortly, as will several others, so please return for more links to great blogs!
- This serious bit isn’t as serious as it first sounded, although the recommendations to the blogs is serious.